Year of Establishment: 1944
- Names of Programs / Courses offered (UG, PG, M.Phil., Ph.D., Integrated Maters; Integrated Ph. D., etc).
- Names of Interdisciplinary courses and the department/Units involved: BCA, MCA & IT.
- Annual/ Semester/ Choice based credit system (Programme wise) : Semester/Annual.
- Participation of department in the courses offered by other departments: Computer Applications and Information Technology department.
- Courses in collaboration with other university, industries, foreign institutions, etc.
- Research Center/facility recognized by the University: All the teachers are recognized for supervising Ph.D research work. College library also provides research work facility.
- Student-Teacher Ratio (Programme Wise): 17:01
Number of Teaching posts:
|1||R.K.P. Yadav||Ph.D||Professor||36||Pure Maths|
|3||Md. Ilyas||Ph.D||Professor||37||Pure Math & Applied|
|5||D.S. Pandey||M.Sc||Assoc Professor||39||Pure Math|
|Faculty More Details Click Here|
Student profile programme/course wise:
|Name of the Course||Applications received||Selected||Enrolled||Pass %|
|Postgraduate||130||122||M: 85 F: 37||90%|
Details of Infrastructure facilities
- Library: Seminar Library enriched with research books.
- Internet facilities for Staff & Students : Available with wi-fi on the campus.
- Class rooms with ICT facility: Yes.
- Laboratories: Computer Lab.
- Number of students received financial assistance from College, University, Government or other agencies:
- All SC/ST/OBC students receive scholarship from the state Govt besides Half-freeship to General students by the college.
- Details on student enrichment programmes (special lectures / workshops / seminar) with external experts: Special lectures were organized.
- Teaching methods adopted to improve student learning: Normal method.
- Participation in institutional Social Responsibility and Extension activities: NSS and NCC units involve students in responsible activities and outdoor service activities.
Diversity of Students:
|Name of the Course||% of Students from the same state||% of Students from the other state||% of Students from abroad|
- Publication per faculty :08
- Number of Papers published in peer reviewed journals (National/International) by faculty and students: 08