Statutory Declaration under Section 4(1)(b) of Right to Information (RTI) Act, 2005
(as amended up-to-date)
Profile of the Institution
Gaya College, Gaya is a constituent unit of Magadh University, Bodhgaya. The College was established in February, 1944. The College has got AICTE & NCTE recognition for MBA, MCA & B.Ed. programmes with affiliation to Magadh University besides permanent affiliation of Magadh University being its constituent unit for UG & PG courses in Science, Arts and Commerce faculties. The College is NAAC re-accredited with Grade-A (CGPA: 3.23) and with CPE status by UGC. The College imparts education in 51, UG, PG and Diploma programmes. The details of the academic and other details are given on the college website www.gayacollege.ac.in.
Head of the Institution: Name: Dr. Dinesh Pd Sinha
Gaya College, Gaya
PS: Rampur, District: Gaya
PIN: 823001 Bihar
Contact Number 0631-2222442, 2221944
College Office Time From 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- All cells/ committees of the institution are under Statutory Bodies and come under section 4(1) (b) of RTI Act, 2005.
- All information about the College under Section 4 (1) (b) of RTI Act, 2005 is open to the public and it can be obtained by any citizen of India.
- Section 4 (1) (b) of RTI Act 2005 covers the statuary declaration of Gaya College, Gaya. It covers all the rules and regulations which are implemented by Magadh University, Bodh Gaya/ Government of Bihar.
- The College comes under General Audit by Statutory Auditor Government of Bihar.
- The College has different bodies to maintain all types of disciplines on the campus.
The applications submitted under the RTI Act along with a postal/ demand draft for Rs.10/- (or the fee applicable at the time) in favour of “Principal, Gaya College, Gaya” will be properly responded on time as per the provisions of RTI Act. All information about the College is open for the public and it can be obtained by citizens of India through application.
For further information please contact Toll free 180030709981
Names, Designations and other particulars of Public Information Officers
Name Designation Contact Number Email ID
Dr. Atal Kumar
Department of English, Gaya College, Gaya
Mobile No:- +91-9934063561
Important Links :-
Right To Information Act......Click Here
Central Information Commission ......Click Here
Download RTI Application ......Click Here